Live for Today




Wow, I woke up on the seriously happy side of the bed today!!  Over the years I've learned the best thing to do is to live for today! We get so caught up in what we don't have and what we wished we had we completely over look everything we've been blessed with.

 I have so many dreams and ambitions I tend to get distracted on the future and where I want to be. It grounds me to sit down and write out all of my blessings... or simply walk through my shop and truly soak in how far I've come. What once was a dream ... a dream I'm sure all my friends were sick of hearing about lol .... has turned into reality. Although, I have a lot of goals and expectations for my shop I HAVE A SHOP and that can be easily forgotten when I compare myself to other boutiques and retail stores. I will grow with time but right now I'm enjoying what God has so graciously allowed me to have. 

I want you to know you may not see it or think it now.. but your blessed. God has a purpose and a plan specifically for you. Be patient... allow him to lead you in the direction he has mapped out for you. Its so much easier to let him guide you than for you to try to find yourself by yourself! Trust me I took way too many wrong turns before getting back on track. 



I challenge you to write out your blessings... Remember there is always someone worse off than you. Start looking at the positive things in this life and you'll be pleasantly surprised at how "wealthy" you really are. 
( I'm not referring to materialistic things)


It was nice chatting with Y'all! What are your dreams I'd love to know!! Leave me a comment below!



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ann - The Rustic RedHead






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!