Just a end of the week rant.... 


Holy mollies... I have never been so creatively frustrated in my entire life!!!!!!!! I have a problem and I need to seek help for it lol.... I want to do everything!!!! Do you realize how overwhelming this is....ugh ... I recently posted on my photography facebook page that I was temporally putting my photography on hold. I just can't juggle it, along with my shop, my husbands business, and home life anymore!{ well let me rephrase... I just don't want to juggle it anymore} I'm super sad but super relieved all at once.... is that even possible?

{ Some days I want to sell out,purchase a super sweet lap top, and spend my days blogging about anything and everything!}







No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!