This Weeks Favs!!!!

I'm at the shop for the first part of the day... and it looks like the slow season is coming to an end. Holidays are around the corner and everyone is out and about shopping.                                                                                        It's been a super busy week for me and there's no signs of slowing down for awhile! I've been working away on the blog and preparing for a very special event next Saturday {stay tuned for pictures!} In about 20 min me and Kenzie girl are headed home, well I think I might take a quick trip to the flea market, then we have lots to do around the house before our {relaxing} Sunday!!                                    
I'm signing off for the weekend and leaving you a glimpse of my favorite projects I've come across this week!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

















It was nice chatting with Y'all!! Have a blessed weekend!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Ann-The Rustic RedHead




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!