365 Challenge

I have decided to embark on a 365 day challenge to push myself creatively with my photography. I've always struggled with a consistent style. I'm hoping to find my style and push my creativity by making myself pick up my camera daily.

If your interested in learning more here are a couple great links to help you start your own challenge!











Day 1: Selfie


As always I started to over think the first day prompt.... Like should I do my hair, where would be a pretty spot, how can I put creative twist on this.......

Then it occurred to me KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!! That's a phrase  I've been telling myself more and more lately.  I tend to make things way harder than they have to. 

So I figured well hey lets capture my everyday hot mess self!

I'm a mom to 3 little ones, I do the books for my husbands business, I'm a photographer, blogger, cook, maid, and taxi cab. I'm constantly on the go and with our newest little one I am just flat out exhausted most days.  

I'm passionate about life and have more goals/ dreams than I can keep up with. I do my best to be a good person and encourage others along the way. I know I was made to do big things so I spend my free time trying to find my life purpose. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!