Following My Heart and Living My Dream


202 East First Street Belton, Texas
December 15,2011 Marks the beginning to a very exciting venture for me! I have finally taken the leap and signed a lease to my very own shop! It looks a little rough right now but I consider it a diamond in the rough. I have a vision and a dream and I know great things are to come. Lol just when I though I couldn't add anything else to my plate... But this is a great opportunity and its time to turn my ideas into something more meaningful than "one day" thoughts and daydreams!! I hope you will follow me and keep up with the dream I have finally decided to pursue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!