♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm so excited that things are finally falling into place for me for the first time in  .... jeeze I can't even remember how long. I feel like my life has been chaos for the past 6 years with school, babies, and just tying to be young! But now its time for me to do something for myself for a change!! I'm always putting the needs and wants of the ones I love first but in order to take care of them to the fullest I have to be in a good place myself! Having my own career and owning my own shop will allow me to use my creative talents to the fullest. As much as I enjoy my kiddos and watching them grow I have no sense of fulfillment as a stay at home mom!! Its time for me to follow my dreams without feeling guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!