Officially up and running!!


Wow between weddings, kids, housework, and opening a business I can officially say I'm EXHAUSTED!! lol I always overwhelm myself with as much possible for some reason lol... I thought I would stop by and post pictures of the shop!! Its come along way from the last time you've seen it! I'm so excited I feel so accomplished and for the first time in my life I feel like I'm finally heading in a direction I'm sure of and one I'm 100% passionate about!





And now this is the shop...



It still looks a little empty in the pictures we were in the process of decorating and filling the shop up. So far its been a success we had a great turn out on Saturday and looking forward to the future of The Rustic RedHead!!!

Go check out a friend of mines blog she did a big write up on my blog along with an interview!!!Shes also a fellow RedHead and lets be honest we are pretty much Awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!