My first born! :)

This is Mr. Blaine!! I wish I could say he's mommy's little boy .... but unfortunately both my children are DADDY DADDY DADDY kind of kids!! I love capturing pictures of my kids... they never sit still long enough for me to enjoy them lol!!( I had to bribe him with ice cream for this shot lol)

Blaine loves loves cars,motorcycles, and playing dress up with his super hero costumes! He's precious and at times..who am I kidding always rambunctious ... but I wouldn't change a thing about him!!

This little boy will be 5 in January and I'm a little sad about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!