Pallet couches!

Spring has sprung!! This is my favorite time of the year and I love to be outside!! Unfortunately, through the "winter" ( this makes me laugh cause we really didn't have a winter this year in Texas ... but as a native Texas girl when the temperature is under 65 I stay inside lol) .... like I was saying over the few months of chilly weather our back porch tends to become a disaster zone a catch all for junk , trash and crap to shelter it from the weather. So its time to clean it up a tad!! My first project drum roll please....... PALLET COUCHES! I'm so excited check these guys out! I can't wait to get started!! Don't worry I'll be documenting everything and posting a tutorial later this week hopefully!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!