The Crafting Craze

So I'm super excited to say .... (drum roll please)... I'm venturing into yet another business!!!! 
THE CRAFTING CRAZE is going to be a studio where you can bring a cocktail and craft!! We will have classes each week featuring new fun and cute projects. We will also offer children crafting classes along with hosting birthday parties and private events!!!! 
We are planning to be open the first week in August ... as long as everything goes smoothly!

I've wanted to do something like this for a very long time... Thankfully I have a husband who puts up with all my crazy business plans!! 

If you have a birthday or even in August please calls us to get information on our custom parties and special rates in the month of August!!!





Oh and head over to our facebook page for a contest... who doesn't love a contest!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!