About Me


Thanks for stopping by!! I'm Ann - The Rustic RedHead!! I started blogging about two years ago, but just recently have decided to take it serious. I have fallen in love with the blogging world and the opportunities that follow.

I'm sure you're wondering whats up with my blog name....{most commonly asked question } Well obviously, I am a redhead and growing up I was always reminded of that. Whether it was my sweet grandparents {who loved my rare red hair) or the random stranger on the street, someone was always was mentioning my red hair! Which strangely wasn't so red.. I'm sure you're imagining a flaming redhead!! So I've finally decided to embrace the uniqueness I've grown to love over the years. As far as the rustic part... I love rustic/vintage things. The more aged something is the more character it possesses and it tells a story that speaks to my soul!

The Rustic RedHead is also a small boutique in Belton, Texas! If you're ever in the area stop by ! The Rustic RedHead opened in March 2012... I was a few semesters away from graduation and decided I just wasn't happy settling for a career I wasn't passionate about. Literally, in the middle of my spring semester I dropped out and and opened up shop. I had no prior retail experience, I was a little nervous, but I was meant to be an entrepreneur... Seriously... I think its in my blood lol!!  I've met some pretty incredible people through The Rustic RedHead and look forward to the future relationships to come. 

Aside from The Rustic Redhead, I am a mother to two beautiful children and wife to a pretty incredible guy! Its been a wild ride the past few years, but I truly believe everything happens for a reason!

I'm constantly day dreaming about tomorrow and very passionate about life and all it has to offer. My God has blessed me such a great life!!  



It was nice chatting with y'all!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Ann - The Rustic RedHead






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!