Headband Love!


I'm headband crazy!! These are a few of my favorites.. found on pinterest!







I love this particular style! They are so whimsical and elegant!!! They take any outfit from ordinary to extraordinary!! I'm thinking I need to do a headband DIY series.... 4 styles 4 weeks... perfect for the back to school season!!



It was nice chatting with Y'all!! What types of headbands are you loving? Is their a particular style you're interested in knowing how to make? I'd love to know so leave me some love below!!!


xoxooxxoxooxoxxoxo
Ann - The Rustic RedHead

*** Don't forget to check back for the upcoming giveaway***






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!