Trinkets and Things



I love cool eclectic things! New to The Rustic RedHead is a line called Trashy Trinkets( love the name don't you?) The designer uses one of a kind pieces for the 20's- present. Creating one of a kind crazy funky cool pieces. I'm not going to lie... I snagged a pair of feather earrings and a super swell long charm necklace! 

Darlene (the designer) was super sweet and I'm super excited about her jewels!!! Her collection 
( I consider it artwork!!) Is going to fit perfect in the shop... its goes right along with my Texas boho style..... 



{ Texas Boho -  mitched match fashion style including :  hippie, bohemian, gyspy, western, and vintage fashion styles.}  ..... yes I made that up... but that about covers my eclectic style :)







It was nice chatting with y'all!! 
What styles are you digging lately I'd love to know! Leave me a comment below!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Ann -The Rustic RedHead

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!