Whimsical Weekend

This past week/ weekend has been a mad dash
 preparing for Miss K's whimsical 
princess tea party!! A nervous breakdown and flat tire later, the event ended up a big success!! I can't wait to share a few my furniture projects and some great party favors I made!!!  A big thanks to 
Priscilla Z Photography for coming out last minute and capturing such sweet memories and a super big thanks to my mother who made some amazing treats!! Lastly, thank you to everyone who attended and helped with clean up!

Check back all this week for some great ideas for your next tea party!!!



It was nice chatting with y'all!! Have a great week!


Ann-The Rustic RedHead



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!