Change is ooo so good!

Well I kind of fell off the blogging band wagon after returning from Colorado several weeks back! Colorado was amazing and can't wait to go back!! 

Things have been hectic around here and been working on changing the business plans up just a tad.
As much as I love clothes.. I love crafting!!! I've decided to split my shop into half boutique half art studio!! Super excited about his decision. I promise I'll pick up the blogging just trying to settle in to the adjustments I am making everyday!! This weekend we are hosting a wreath making class...so excited! 


Keep an eye out for more craft classes on the facebook!!!


Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!