Crib Mattress To Memo Board




 I've had Miss K's old mattress spring stored in her closet for probably about a year now and finally decided to get it out. I was over wrestling with it every time I had to get something out of her closet. If I was going to turn her cheapo mattress into something fabulous the time was now. 






 This is what her mattress looked like... 




All I did was cut down the center and removed the spring. It was way easy!



Then I got out my nifty wire cutters and cut the mattress into smaller sections. I used one as a bow holder in Miss K's room and the other to create this cute memo board! 



Hope you enjoyed this post! Have a Merry Christmas!!!


-Ann

P.S. subscribe to The Rustic RedHead in the top right corner of this page so you'll never miss out on all the fun!

Where I party: Link Parties






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!