One Chapter Closes But Another Begins!



So I can finally announce the news I've been hinting at. We have decided to close The Rustic RedHead Boutique.... as sad as it is I am thrilled for whats to come. Me and my husband also own a small car dealership and have made some changes that will require my full attention. I've had a blast with the shop and have met some pretty amazing people along the way but its time for me to move away from something good to something great! As of right now I plan to keep my online store up and running... after I take a solid two months off from retail that is !!  If time allows I might also do some local trade shows... so keep an eye out for us! 

God closes doors and opens even better ones... I truly believe this!!

But don't worry this only frees up a little extra time for the blog!! 




-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!