Chocolate Chip Cookies



A good chocolate chip cookie recipe can compare to that little black dress every gal should have in her closet. Like a little black dress its simple, timeless, and irresistible. It's super easy and lets be honest not to many people can resist a soft buttery cookie with bits of mouth watering chocolate in every bite. 


I've heard so many people say things along the lines they can't bake anything out of a box much less anything from scratch. I'm here to say anyone can make this recipe!!! If you're not a great baker here are a few quick tips to make the whole process easier.. 

1. Measure all your ingredients before you start mixing. 
2. Read the directions.
3. Pre-heat oven before starting



Ingredients:

1 stick of salted butter
1/2 C sugar
1/4 C brown sugar
1 egg
1tsp vanilla
1 1/2 C all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 chocolate chips




1. Cream butter , white sugar, and brown sugar. Make sure the butter is room temp meaning it's soft enough to smash with a fork.  You don't want to over mix so just mix until everything is combined.


2. Add the egg and vanilla. I typically crack my egg in a small bowl and add my vanilla to the same bowl. Like I said early having everything pre measured before the mixing process makes everything simple and fast. 



3. Add flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix until the dough comes together.


4. Now for the chocolate chips! No need to use the mixer.... using a spatula fold the chocolate chips into the dough. 



That was super easy right!!!! Almost done....





6. Using a small ice cream scope make small dough balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I love using my scoop because it makes all my cookies the same size ensuring they cook evenly too.


Now put in a 350 degree oven and cook for 8-10 minutes. You don't want to brown the tops of the cookies!!! These cookies are suppose to be soft and chewy so don't over cook them!!!! I was pulling my cookies out at around 8 1/2 -9 minutes and they were coming out perfect.  








Now enjoy!!!! I told you it was easy easy...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!