Quick,Easy, and Crowd Pleasing Fajitas!



I've been seeing one of those cooking videos circulating Facebook where they make fajitas on a baking sheet and throw it in the oven. I figured I'd give it a try and guess what??? It was super juicy and delicious . I off course changed it up a bit but seriously it doesn't get any easier than this! This would be a great meal idea for a large crowd.






I seasoned my chicken breasts with fajita seasoning ( I believe its the fiesta brand that HEB carriers) and a little chili powder on both sides.Sliced up some onions and peppers threw it on a baking sheet and popped in a 350 degree oven. Cook until chicken is white on the inside with clear juices.


If you get nervous about cooking chicken invest in a digital thermometer. I used to get so nervous about cooking chicken and always overcooked it just to make sure I wouldn't get anyone sick... but y'all juicy chicken is so much better than "safe" dry chicken. Using a thermometer put my mind at easy and now I don't even need it. If using a thermometer chicken needs to be 165 degrees. Make sure to insert your thermometer at the thickest part of your chicken breast.







It turned out perfect! I made extra chicken so we could make quesadillas the following night for a quick and easy dinner. I love me so easy dinners!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!