Stressing out about gift ideas...me too!

Ugh its that time again Christmas shopping and endless names on my shopping list. It seems to get longer every year! This year I've decided to  make gifts homemade... I'm tired of buying toys that break almost immediately after they open the package!!!  So here is just a few ideas I've come across of as I scramble dyi sites for any and all ideas lol.....

I found this must make project at better After... go see the before pictures its hard to believe!

I love this simple but so cute!


For the photographers in the family!

Blaine would love this!!!

I want one of these just for myself!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!