Toddler Pants!



Look at these  adorable lil girl pants....I was proud of myself lol!
Here's how I did it!

I took a pair of Mackenzie's pant and traced the on these gorgeous fabric!!
Cute them out( you'll have four pieces in all...I meant to tell you to trace and cute pattern on the fold)
                                  Pin sides together and sew the long straight side.
your pieces will look like this after
Pin the crotch area and sew
Bring crotches together and pin the inside of the legs and sew. After that your going to fold the top down and sew and insert elastic and hem bottom of the pants..sorry forget to take pictures of that! Then you done!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!