Thanks you baby JESUS!!!!

 
 
Well as you know I recently started a tumblr blog! As I was playing around on it I came across the recipe for the Pumpkin Spice Latte!!
 
 Um I have literally been making possibly two trips to Starbucks a day for the pumpkin spice latte.... I have come to the conclusion they have to add crack to the coffee, I just can't seem to get enough lately!!!
 
But anywho... I have been stressing at the fact this is a seasonal drink...what would I do without it!! Have NO fears and head over to Glitter Mint!!!!
 
 
I'm gonna make one tonight...I'll post pictures and a review!!!!
 
 
*** Keep an eye out for my first home improvement project... Hopefully I'll post it by Monday of next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!