Pumpkin Spice Latte review

 
 
 
Ok so I tried out the recipe from yesterdays post....I wasn't thrilled about it! But I added and changed out a few things and I'm pretty happy with the turn out.
Here is the revised recipe

1/2 heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 Tablespoons vanilla
2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
 
                   
 
 
# Do not microwave!!! I'm such a texture person and was not feeling the lumps of pumpkin and spices as I tried to sip on my latte ughghgh gross!!!
 
                      ** Instead..... on medium heat add the ingredients and whisk until dissolved!
 
Once its nice and free off lumps and chunks ..yuck... pour into a large coffee cup ... it makes about the same serving size as a venti coffee at Starbucks...for a smaller portion just fill cup up with one thirds of the way with the pumpkin mixture then the rest with your choice of coffee and top with homemade whip cream... or store bought what ever is easiest.Sprinkle a little extra pumpkin spice on top and that's it!!! yum
 
warning...If you have a Keurig..which is what I use you might want to watch to make sure it doesn't over flow...and def use the smaller cup portion on the machine! I over filled mine the first time!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!