Are you melting away this summer?????





It's hot and humid in my parts... So I need something to keep my make-up in place all day not just until I get to the front door!! 






Right now I've been using Urban Decay all nighter setting spray.I just spray my face before I put anything on my face and I apply after I've applied my make-up.

Using primers is another way to help your make-up stay put!! I use an all over face primer from NXY 
As well as a face primer... I take it a step further and use and eyelid primer.( I also apply it underneath my eyes so those pesky fine lines aren't has visible! I love the eyelid primer from Two Faced


Don't forget to set your makeup with powder or translucent powder and apply water proof mascara!!!


It was nice chatting with y'all!!!

What are you doing this summer to avoid your face from melting away?! I'd love to know leave me a comment below!!




XOXOXOXOXOXO-

Ann - The Rustic RedHead









No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!