Rain GO Away!!!



Rain and more rain around my parts.... I just knew I was going to get a ton done this weekend! Ya right... between church,birthday lunches,work, and a financial class we started... the only thing I got accomplished was a 45 min nap THE ENTIRE WEEKEND!! On a positive note I was able to start the week out Sunday morning with a killer sermon that really hit home for me! {Listen to it here} Each day God's purpose for my life gets clearer and clearer, I'm excited to grow as a Christian and lead those{ who I love so dearly} to a life of purpose as well!!! 


Well until I have something better for you... Here are somethings I've been loving this week!!!


Its back.. and it's been back for a few weeks....lol trust me I know!!




Such a sweet party!! Check it out on Jenny Collier blog!




I love these!!! It actually sparked a similar idea...but this one is a whole lot easier and mess free!!!



I'm a tiny winie ocd ...so I love some great tips to help me keep up my ocd standards!!!




Love anything turquoise... headboard under $5!! Creative Passage



It was nice chatting with Y'all!! I hope you have a blessed day!! Leave me some love below!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Ann-The Rustic Redhead


Btw.. Check out my friends new blog....This Ole Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!