Wishing Dust Party Favors

My poor baby K gets drugged day in and day out to either my business or my husbands business. We are always on the run, so when her birthday snuck up on us this year, I decided to throw her a belated birthday bash with all the bells and whistles! I knew right away she would enjoy a dress up tea party. So a whimsical tea party it would be!!!
It was truly a magical afternoon filled with delectable treats, pink lemonade, and wishing dust!! The wishing dust had to be the biggest hit aside from the dress up clothes! 

I found plain glass salt/pepper shakers at the dollar store. {the real dollar store... everything is a dollar}Filled them with gold glitter about half way,then hot glued some ribbon and cute labels. I made the labels on pic monkey and printed them out on card stock. 

Shakers - .50 cents a piece
Glitter - medium bottled $4-5 {filled 8 shakers and still had glitter left over}
Ribbon- $1 at walmart {only need one spool)




It was nice chatting with y'all!! Hope you have a magical day!!

Ann-The Rustic RedHead

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!