50th Anniversary




My grandparent's 50th anniversary is rapidly approaching! If 50 years isn't romantic enough... their anniversary is on Valentines Day! 50 years is a long time and unfortunately not so common any more. My parents are throwing them a special celebration since they never had a wedding all those years ago. I can't wait to start making the details to make their day extra special. 

Yesterday us girls got to go taste the appetizers that will be served. I can't stop thinking about the stuffed cherry tomatoes.... they were a burst of refreshing , creamy, and savory flavors all in one bite! 





Stay tuned....


-Ann



Don't miss all the 50th anniversary tutorials to come! Subscribe to email beneath this post!!



 photo EMAIL.jpg

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!