Desk Quote


I got inspired yesterday to make my office area beautiful. I'm so much more productive when my office space is cleaned, organized, and decorated. It makes me want to be at my desk all day long which means there is some serious work being accomplished. With my recent launch of Social Vow, a branding/social media marketing company, I knew it was time to spruce my working area up.

I found some great items at Target on their discount isle and I am loving my space. I'm feeling so inspired and motivated.

One of the items I picked up was this gold glass frame.  I needed something that inspired my personally and something that went with my desk decor so I created this beauty. When I saw this  quote it immediatly spoke to my soul!!!

"Life is about making an impact not an income."




Enjoy this printable!!

-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!