Effortless but cute!



Ever have those days where you just don't feel like doing anything with yourself.... I have this problem all the time, especially with my hair. . Right now my go to is blinged ball caps! Its so nice to throw my hair up and not worrying about looking like a bum ! Since I work at the shop full time I'm always dressed to a T  so its nice to kinda bum it a few days here an there! 

I also love the idea of throwing together real cas outfits and adding a blingie element...  like a necklace or blinged skirt !! I love that look... 





I love adding statement necklaces to a white tee!! Wearing a plain top  really allows the necklace to take center stage and looks perfect... 


I need a sequin skirt asap!!! EFFORTLESSLY Chic!!



There's  no doubt us Texas gals love our bling...  


What do you do to spice up an everyday outfit?! I'd love to know!! Leave me a comment below!


It was nice chatting with y'all!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo-
Ann  The Rustic RedHead


Don't for get to shop our online store!! And like us on facebook!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!