Inspiration Boards


Get inspired... You only live once so why not live out your dreams and goals now?!?!

For all you out there seeking clarity I recommend you start a daily journal or make an inspiration board! My mind is always going in 20 directions... I can never focus on one thing cause I'm thinking about the next ten things! I've recently started journaling and writing down exactly what I want.  

Pin pointing specifically what you want helps you focus and get to work! Finding clarity is hard, at least it was for me. I started with what I wanted my end result to be and worked myself down. 

For example, I have been drooling over the Cannon 5d iii for some time now, so I made that my photography goal....  I took the cost of the camera and divided it but he cost of my photography sessions and that gave me the number of sessions I will have to book in order to purchase this sweet machine. I also put a time limit on it so now I know how many sessions I need to book per week in order to get my new camera by October 5!! 

I hung a picture of the camera on my inspiration board with my goals written out... so everyday when I walk into the shop I can get motivated and work to book these sessions!!!

I'm a very visual person.... Like I said I'm always thinking 20 steps ahead, so my inspirational board allows me to focus on a specific goal and it gives me the motivation to keeping working towards that one goal versus working toward something else of less importance.


Look at these cute boards... Get inspired!!









Feeling inspired yet?!?!?!?!
 Look at this super cute inspiration board below!! Head over to Gussy Sews for a step by step tutorial!!






It was nice chatting with y'all!! What do you do to get inspired I'd love to know! Leave me a comment below!!!

xoxoxoxoxooxooxoxxox-
Ann- The Rustic Redhead



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!