August Beauty Favorites





Here are my favorite beauty products for the month!! These are the things I've used pretty much on a daily in August!!


#1 NYX When Leopard Gets a Tan Bronzer!

Mackenzie (my lil mini me) Got into all my expensive bronzers and did WORK!! So needless to say I haven't restocked and this has been my go to for the time being! Its a really great bronzer, just the perfect color for my fair complexion! I love NXY products ... they are high quality cosmetics but with  drug store prices!



#3 Another NYX product.... NYX Wonder Pencil
School starting means early mornings and extra late nights for me! This pencil helps me brighten my eyes and hide all the exhaustion!! This pencil also helps your eyes appear beautifully large!


#4 NYX yet again...{ can you tell I've been loving me some NYX lately} NYX eyebrow cake powder
If you don't fill in your eye brows you need to get with it ASAP!!! Filling in your eyebrows frames  your faces and really can polish off an entire look! This little kit comes with two shades,wax ( to keep your brows in place all day),application brush, and eyebrow brush.


#4 Pop Pouty Pop Lip Crayon 
I love this stuff!! It goes on nice and smooth plus *bonus* its not really a pencil so NO SHARPENER... All you have to do is twist the bottom and out it comes!! This is in the shade of Coral Crush.



#5 Last but not least, Maybelline Classic Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
I'm very picky when it comes to mascara and this one has the Redhead's stamp of approval!! It lengthens your eyelash perfectly without the clumping nightmare! I prefer using waterproof mascara because my eyelashes stay nice and curled all day long. 




It was nice chatting with Y'all! What are your go to beauty products I'd Love to know, leave me a comment below!!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Ann -The  Rustic RedHead

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!