Old Door To Table




I made the perfect sized table for little princesses... it was a table worthy of a feast indeed! I love old doors you can do so many different things with them... so I might hoard doors! But they sure came in handy during the preparations for Miss K's tea party!










I took my old door.... which was already white and perfectly weathered... SCORE!! Attached these great legs from home depot. They ended up a little over $5 a leg.



* The ones in the picture are a tad shorter than the ones I used... these where the legs I used for my Rustic Coffee Table.



I initially wanted to stain them.. but I ran out of time and honestly they looked fine ... so as they say  "if its not broke, don't fix it!"


I pre-drilled holes on each corner, then screwed them in! I reinforce them with screws just in case! 



Total investment = $25





It was nice chatting with Y'all!! 

Ann- The Rustic RedHead



Check out where I party: link parties




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!