Weekly Menu



I've put my family on a strict budget this month. Making my menu ahead of time and grocery shopping for the entire week helps me avoid fast food temptations.  So here is this weeks menu at the Vandergriff household. I will be posting recipes and pictures throughout the week of these yummy dinners. Also, stay tuned for savvy budget tips and printables!!!









Monday : Chili Dogs

Tuesday: Shredded Chicken Tacos

Wednesday: Tex Mex Cobb Salad

Thursday: Grilled Chicken Quarters, Mexican Street Corn, and Garden Salad.

Friday: Pizza Night

Saturday: Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tortellini Pasta Salad

Sunday: Leftovers

Dessert of Week: PTA dessert
( This is a family recipe and one of my favorites!! Can't wait to share with all of you...check back soon.Chocolate, cool whip, pecans....trust me you don't want to miss this!!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!