Hello Strangers!! I've been MIA lately but y'all know me by now! I've come to the conclusion that I overwhelm myself and after running like a lunatic for several months I shut down for 4 months and become a hermit!! The good news is I'm ready to reappear and with the fall weather  slowly making its debut to Texas and I couldn't be happier. With all the nice weather I've been able to get out and do a few photo sessions and it always surprises me how much I enjoy photography when I haven't picked the camera up for long periods of time! I seriously think there is something magical about photography!! Here's a preview of my recent newborn session and I couldn't be more thrilled about the way everything turned out!


-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!