Rustic Mini Sessions

The past few weeks a been more than exciting! I feel completely overwhelmed/stress yet at the same time eagerly excited about the non stop creative chaos. October and November are some of the business times for photographers with the holidays on the horizon and I'm definitely feeling the pressure.

Good thing I perform a little better under those circumstances....


The past few weekends I've been busy with rustic themed mini sessions. One my favorite and most treasured places to take pictures is on a small ranch home to an old rustic truck graveyard {a little piece of heaven in my eyes} I think by the pictures you could agree with me when I say the past few weekends have been magical.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!