Day 7 and 8

I've found myself a little behind this evening so I'm catching up!!!

Day 7: Desk

My desk is a disaster zone. I don't understand how the paperwork stacks up so quickly!!! I knocked out all the housework, laundry, and yard work this week..... so now I plan on spending a good few hours tomorrow morning getting my organization on! Until then I shoved everything to the opposite side of the desk so I could capture a quick picture.



Day 8: Something sweet


I'm not super big on sweets. I mean I LOVE baking and creating sweet treats but rarely feel the need to indulge, I'm more of a spicy and savory kinda girl, but tonight the kids requested ice cream, cookies, and movie night. Now who could argue with that request?!!?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!