New Photography Website



Y'all this year has kicked off with a bang! I have so much working I can hardly keep up...but I love staying busy!


This year I'll be launching a self help brand inspired for godly women in business (Holy Hot Mess), lots of photography, launchings a social media marketing firm for small businesses, and that is just a few of the things I've been working on.


This year I am focusing on me and my businesses goals and I'm not letting anything get in the way of that. You'll be seeing lots more of this Rustic Redhead and lots of cute delicious new posts.... Oh and lots of new free printable goodies for all of you who have requested my old calendars!

Until then check out my new photography website and go like me on Facebook if you want to keep up with what I'm doing over in photography land.


Ann Vandergriff Photography

AVP Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!