Beauty Tip of the Day!


Ok... I don't know about y'all but I hate purchasing expensive face cleaners and you can never just buy one because they all do different things so you end up with several!! Then you have to have a make-up remover and toner and moisturizers ugh the list goes on and on!!! Today’s really simple beauty tip might save you a few bucks!! Instead of buying an exfoliating face or body wash just add a few tablespoons of brown sugar to your daily cleansers!!! That’s it!! And if you don't have brown sugar just add some regular sugar (that’s what I do.... it has to be the same right?!?!)
Just put about a quarter size of your face wash in your hand then add the sugar, rub in between your hands then apply to your face in a circular motion for a few minutes then wash off! When washing your face make sure the water is warm this allows your pores to open so you can clean the gunk out!.... then at the end splash your face with cold water to close your pores back up!!By the way those of you who use self tanners or regularly get spray tans.... exfoliating as you know is very important so using brown sugar in your daily cream/liquid body wash works great!!

 I've been breaking out like crazy lately and it’s so frustrating!!! I've never in my life had such a hard time with acne until about three  months ago...so I’m on the hunt for great natural ways to help my skin and also for any facial products on the shelves that might help too!! I'll be posting my progress and what I like and what hasn't worked!! So stick with me as I post random beauty tips aimed at helping your skin and helping your wallet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!