New inventory... How this Redhead would wear them!


I decided to show you how I would piece together an outfit for day time and evening looks check the video out and let me know what you think!!! I linked it right below this...   



Here are the products I used for the 4 looks in the video!! If you have any other questions just holler at me and make sure you check out my face book for coming soon products, and products that have arrived!!The Rustic RedHead





                                                      Mocha lace shorts $35.00



Pretty Angel cream lace top  $42.00


Green layered dress $60.00


Ivory over top  $41.25


Shear shoulder embellished top $24.30


Turquoise dress $30.60



Zebra Bangle $22.50
Beaded Bangle 19.50

Brown cardigan in video 35.00


If I left any products out just let me know! Feel free to email me with and questions,concerns, or suggestions!!! Also send me pictures of your Rustic RedHead products and how you wear them daily!!!  Therusticredhead@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!