LIVING A LIFE OF FAITH

I've pretty much have grew up in the church my whole life. Choosing to live a life of Faith however hasn't been my top priority. I always felt like I was going to miss out on something if I committed myself 100% to the Lord. Putting God on the back burner is just not what I want to do any more.. I've struggled enough over the years and its my time to walk the walk and talk the talk. Over the past three weeks I've been working hard on my spiritual life and have almost become border line obsessed with our Savior. I don't understand how I ever lived my life without him... well rather not putting him as a priority like I should. I feel refreshed and alive for the first time in a very long time! I look forward to where God leads me!! Its funny how a thirty day challenge to listen to Christian music on KLOVE has left me wanting more and more of a spiritual life! God is so great and he doesn't want us to struggle through our trials, but until we put our pride to the side and put him first we will never get to experience all he has to offer!




2 comments:

  1. I think it is great that you have figured out the best path is with the Lord at your side.

    May God Bless you and you have a very happy life.

    Just reading about you choosing a life of faith has made my day better.

    Thank you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! May God Bless you as well!

      Delete

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!