Furry Fall Fashion!!!

Good morning  afternoon  today is all about this falls fur fashion trend!!! I'm pretty excited about this trend!! ( I mean I still would of still rocked it but I guess I can call myself trendy this season?? lol) As you know I'm a lover of "Texas Boho" and fur is a YES YES YES...  real or fake we don't care, lets rock it all!! I'm actually flaunting the fur today....

Here are some more fur trends I LOOOOVVE....








just checking your paying attention.. this is a fur HELL NO ... lol but it did remind me of Miley!




Ok, I think y'all got the idea that I like fur! I had to force my self to quit pinning!! Ya so add some fur to your fall/ winter.... or everyday wardrobe!! You don't have to be over the top like myself just a touch here and there!!


It was nice chatting with Y'all!! What are your thoughts on fur? Yay or Nay? I'd love to know leave me a comment below!!


xoxoxooxoxoxoox
Ann- The Rustic RedHead





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!