Pinterest Win!! Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches

Holy yummm I stumbled on a divine treat!! After church Sunday we decided to have friends over for dinner and let the kids play. While we sent the boys to grab groceries we flipped through cooks books and pinterest to find something a tad sweet to fill our dessert desires. When I saw this picture I knew it was the one.... I don't recommend this if you are diabetic! This was def a pinterest win, not only did it have my taste buds celebrating, but it was super simple to throw together!

You can find the recipe and steps over at Mel's Kitchen Cafe.


The only thing I did differently I used a 13x9 baking dish, doubled the cookie dough recipe, and used the entire quart of icecream..... Don't worry I hit the gym extra hard today just because of this little gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to read your comments! Please leave me a link to your blog or favorite social media link so I can check it out! Have a blessed day and thank you again for stopping by!